1. The code-name for a fire situation at Shriners Galveston Hospital is "Dr. Red".
2. The telephone number to call to report a fire is #6688.
3. A "fire compartment" is created by 2-hour
fire-rated walls with fire doors. The walls are continuous (without
gaps or open spaces) between floors.
4. Shriners Galveston Hospital uses the R.A.C.E.
method of fire response.
5. Learn how to respond if there is a fire in your building, but not on your floor.
6. Learn fire alarm locations and how to operate them.
7. Learn where fire compartments stop and start.
8. Learn fire extinguisher locations and the classes of fire extinguishers in use in your area.
9. Learn the location of fire exits, fire compartments and review the evacuation plan.
While on duty, be sure to:
While on duty, DON'T:
© COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TOTALBURNCARE.COM
Provided By Kwik Internet Technologies - KwikIT.com